Congratulations to the 2016 San Diego Chapter Hall of Fame Inductees
Robert J. Bruni
The San Diego Chapter, with a commitment to US Lacrosse, maintains a Hall of Fame to honor men and women, past and present, who by their deeds have made significant contributions to the game. The San Diego Chapter of US Lacrosse inducts qualified individuals to the Chapter's Hall of Fame every two years.
Criteria for Consideration of Induction
- At least 10 (ten) years of service to the Southern California lacrosse community – individuals will be subject to background checks;
- Character beyond reproach;
- Perpetuation of positive sportsmanship on and off the field;
- Positive relations with peers, opponents, subordinates and supervisors within the game;
- Influential in the service of lacrosse development initiatives;
- Satisfactory Graduation Rates (coaches); and
- Service and honor within local communities.
- Confirm that the candidate for nomination qualifies per the requirements set forth above.
- Complete the San Diego Chapter of US Lacrosse Hall of Fame Nominee Questionnaire.
- Write a Summary Statement of why your candidate deserves to be in the Hall of Fame in no more than 5,000 words. The purpose of this document is to attempt to convince the Hall of Fame Selection Committee that your nominee should be selected!
- Submit completed Questionnaire and Summary Statement to firstname.lastname@example.org by applicable nomination submission date (submission due dates are provided in each induction year).
A. Norman Webb Jr.